The VA Loan Process
From a soldier being deployed to a new station to a veteran returning to a forever home, each experience is different, yet the same. Mortgage Network alleviates the stress by focusing on Understanding, Simplicity, Knowledge and Timeliness.
- Meet with a local Loan Officer
- Apply for Certificate of Eligibility (COE) – We do this!
- Complete a mortgage application (and submit the required documents)
- Find a home with a Real Estate Agent.
- Once your offer is accepted, sign a purchase and sales agreement
- Processing & Underwriting. Disclosures are issued. The completed file is sent to underwriting.
- The Final loan approval is issued
- You made it to closing! Move in and enjoy your new home!